EA has just updated its free to play iOS racer, Real Racing 3, that adds the Ferrari F12 berlinetta, the FF and also the 458 Italia. With the new cars, a new Circuit – de Catalunya in Barcelona has been added too.
The full changelog:
- New Cars – for the first time in Real Racing, get behind the wheel of magnificent Ferrari vehicles: the FF, the 458 Italia, and the V12-powered F12berlinetta
- New Track – experience the sweeping turns and blistering straights of Spain’s famous Circuit de Catalunya
- Time Trial Ghost Challenges – learn from the best, compete with Friends and start new racing rivalries
- Meet The Crew – hire Crew Members to earn R$, Fame, and Servicing bonuses
- AI Improvements – better collision avoidance and faster times through the first corner
- HUD Customisation – tweak new settings to personalise your racing experience
- Lap and Sector Times – precise performance comparison
Further AI improvements are something I’ve personally been gnashing my teeth for, especially in the first corner. It’s the toughest corner of any race to navigate safely, but I have found that all too often you just get mowed out of the way. Meet the crew sounds interesting as well, but I’ll hold judgment until I’ve had time to put it to use. Mainly though, I’m excited for those Ferraris, when I can use them.
- Free – Download Now